- Anaesthetic gas absorber
- Can be easily connected directly to the scavenging tubing from the patient circuit expiratory (scavenge) valve.
- The charcoal absorbs organic anaesthetic gases e.g. halothane and isoflurane.
- Not suitable for use with nitrous oxide because it is not absorbed by charcoal.
- The weight of the canister must be monitored so that it can be replaced before it becomes saturated. Once saturated, any waste gases will simply be exhausted into the working environment.
- Supplied with disposal bag
- Product Code: K262
- Pack Size:
A unique medical grade soda lime designed specifically for clinical use.
For filing keyed fill vaporisers
Re-usable face mask for small animals.
For ventilation, oxygen, resuscitation and anaesthes..
KAB Circle Absorber
Can be used on animals from 5kg to 70kg, dependi..
For connecting to the breathing system exhaust valve or anaesthesia machine exhaust valve during sur..
Straight Anaesthesia Connector 15F 22F
Black rubber rebreathing bags
22mm ferrule neck
Replacement Diaphragm for Anaesthesia Facemasks.
Tags: Cardiff Aldasorber,
Anaesthetic Gas Absorber,
Health and Safety,