A unique foaming formulation drain cleaner which breaks down biofilms, killing 99.9999% of bacteria, including Klebsiella, Pseudomonas and Enterobacter.
Some of the most persistent outbreaks come from drains. In these ideal conditions, bacteria form biofilms – protective structures rendering traditional disinfectants ineffective. Clinell Drain Disinfectant uses PAA technology to break down the protective biofilm layer and eradicate the source of infection for a >99.9999% reduction.
- More effective than chlorine – unlike chlorine, Clinell Drain Disinfectant eliminates protective biofilms all the way through the drainage trap
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria
- Gentler on drains than chlorine – Clinell Drain Disinfectant can be used regularly without the worry of causing damage to drains and hospital infrastructure
- Only 15 mins to eradicate even the most persistent of biofilms
- Prevents regrowth and biofilms re-establishing for at least 4 days – use just twice a week*
Pack of 24 x 30g Sachets.
*In outbreak situations use daily.
Clinell Drain Disinfectant (30g Sachets)
- Brand: Clinell
- Product Code: C1398
- Pack Size: