We often run great customer competitions on our website or Facebook. page. Check regularly to see if we're running anything at the moment!
Please see below for our general competition terms and conditions. See individual competition pages for any competition-specific terms and conditions.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. Closing dates for entries are always as stated and no late entries will be considered.
2. The minimum age for entrants is 18. However, the prize may be transferred to a person of the winner's choice, including minors, if the conditions of the prize make this appropriate.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook. The Winner must have Liked the page https://www.facebook.com/PioneerVP/.
4. Please ensure you follow competition entry requirements in order to be considered.
5. Pioneer are not liable for any expenses occurred when redeeming your prize.
6. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Pioneer Veterinary Products.
7. The winner will be notified by commenting on their entry and private messaging them on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or if they do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter is: Pioneer Veterinary Products, Woolage Farm, Woolage Green, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 6SG.
9. For any enquiries regarding the competition outcome, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Please note that we will not be confirming receipt of entries.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Please note that prizes may be bequeathed by the winner to somebody else of their choosing but we will only correspond with the official named winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or arrange delivery of the prize.
16. All entrants must be living in the UK and have a UK registered address that we can send the prize to if required.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.