Cyprofil Powder consists of highest purity intact Type 1 collagen of fish origin.
For use as a biodegradable topical haemostatic agent:
- In surgical procedures (except neurological and opthalmic).
- To control soft tissue bleeding and oozing of all types where pressure, ligature and other conventional procedures are ineffective or impractical.
- Cyprofil Powder controls bleeding without damaging tissue, adheres perfectly to all bleeding surfaces and reduces operating time.
- Will absorb approximately 30 times its weight.
- Haemostasis should be achieved in a few seconds to one minute dependant on the volume of bleeding.
- Cyprofil Powder is completely biodegraded in 3 to 21 days.
Not intended to treat systemic coagulation disorders or when origin of bleeding is unknown.
Available in 1g vial.
See our dedicated website for further information and Case Studies – www.cyprofil.co.uk
Cyprofil Powder - Haemostat
- Product Code: CYP4011
- Pack Size: