STOCK ON OFFER IS SHORT DATED – EXIPIRY 02.20
Please call us if you require longer-dated stock (full-price).
For use as a biodegradable haemostatic agent.
Consists of highest purity intact Type 1 collagen of fish origin.
- Controls soft tissue bleeding and oozing of all types where pressure, ligature and other conventional procedures are ineffective or impractical
- Can be used in surgical procedures (except neurological and opthalmic)
- Cyprofil Powder controls bleeding without damaging tissue, adheres perfectly to all bleeding surfaces
- and reduces operating time
- Immediately upon contact with fluid, Cyprofil Powder will absorb approximately 30 times its weight
- Haemostasis should be achieved in a few seconds to one minute dependant on the volume of bleeding
- Cyprofil Powder is completely biodegraded in 3 to 21 days
Not intended to treat systemic coagulation disorders or when origin of bleeding is unknown.
Available in 1g vial.
See our dedicated website for further information and Case Studies – www.cyprofil.co.uk
Cyprofil Powder - Haemostat - Short-Dated Stock
- Brand: Cyprofil
- Product Code: CYP4011
- Pack Size: