For use as a biodegradable haemostatic agent.
Consists of highest purity intact Type 1 collagen of fish origin.
- Controls soft tissue bleeding and oozing of all types where pressure, ligature and other conventional procedures are ineffective or impractical.
- Can be used in surgical procedures (except neurological and opthalmic).
- Cyprofil Powder controls bleeding without damaging tissue, adheres perfectly to all bleeding surfaces and reduces operating time.
- Immediately upon contact with fluid, Cyprofil Powder will absorb approximately 30 times its weight.
- Haemostasis should be achieved in a few seconds to one minute dependant on the volume of bleeding.
- Cyprofil Powder is completely biodegraded in 3 to 21 days.
Not intended to treat systemic coagulation disorders or when origin of bleeding is unknown.
Available in 1g vial.
See our dedicated website for further information and Case Studies – www.cyprofil.co.uk
Cyprofil Powder - Haemostat
- Brand: Cyprofil
- Product Code: CYP4011
- Pack Size: