For effective wound bed and skin preparation, nothing else works like Debrisoft.®
Its unique, patented Monofilament Fibre Technology™ can now be used to debride hard-to-reach areas of wounds and skin such as cavities and skin folds.
How Debrisoft® Lolly works
The NEW Debrisoft® Lolly features the same, proven mode of action as the Debrisoft® pad. It has a sterile, single-use monofilament fibre head, with a handle providing a gentle, safe and precise method of debridement.
- Lifts up superficial slough and debris, including biofilm, quickly and easily.
- Binds it between the fibres.
- Removes barriers to healing.
- Leaves the area clear and promotes development of healthy tissue.
- Safe to use on new granulation tissue and epithelial cells.
Debrisoft® Lolly should never be introduced into wounds with an opening smaller than the size of the head.
Debrisoft® Lolly can be used on its own or together with the Debrisoft® pad for the debridement of deep (including surgically invasive) to superficial wounds and areas of skin, such as:
- Arterial and venous ulcers.
- Pressure ulcers.
- Postoperative wounds.
- Dehisced surgical wounds.
- Trauma, burns/scalds.
- Skin folds.
- In between phalanges.
- Pin sites.
Dimensions = 5 x 2.7cm*
*These are the dimensions of the monofilament fibre head of Debrisoft Lolly only. Core width is 1.9cm.
Pack of 5.
For the full Information Leaflet on this product, please contact our team on 01304 831831 to request your copy.
Debrisoft Debridement Lolly
- Product Code: K088
- Pack Size:
- Availability: In Stock