Can be used in post-operative and traumatic wounds such as: Surgical incisions, lacerations, cuts, abrasions and minor burns.
- DACC-coated anti-microbial wound contact layer.
- Adhesive waterproof film.
- Reliable adhesion and highly mouldable for patient comfort.
- Dressing stays securely in place.
- Absorbent wound pad - Absorbs low to moderate fluid levels, prevents leakage of exudate; keeps the edges of the wound dry.
- Sorbact® technology helps reduce the risk of infection.
- No chemicals, low risk of allergies.
- Reduces the risk of maceration.
- Pack of 20 .
Leukomed® Sorbact® - Various Sizes
- Brand: BSN
- Product Code: M430 - M436
- Pack Size:
Sterile sodium chloride solution 0.9%
For use in topical irrigation..
Lenoweave gauze impregnated with white soft paraffin BP containing 0.5% chlorhexidine acetate BPActs..
For use with all contaminated, colonised or infected wounds with low to moderate exudate levels, suc..
PVC tracheostomy tube with radiopaque line and 15mm adapter in sizes suitable for dogs.
Suprasorb® X+PHMB is a unique wound dressing for contaminated or critically colonised wounds. It com..
Leukomed® T plus is waterproof, adhesive, transparent dressing with an absorbent pad.
Leukomed® Control is a thin, absorbent hydropolymer wound pad.
For use on dry to low exudin..
Cutimed® Sorbact® is an absorbent dressing pad covered with a Sorbact® technology coated acetat..
Tags: Leukomed Sorbact,