- Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the mammalian body and it acts as a structural scaffold in body tissues.
- Type I, II and III are the main collagen types, with Type I and Type III being important for wound healing and playing a vital role in all stages due to a chemotactic role.
- Cyprofil Collagen is pure Type I intact collagen of piscean origin and is biodegradable.
- Cyprofil collagen is available as a haemostat (Cyprofil Powder) and in 3 applications for wound healing.
Further details and case studies available on request and on the Cyprofil website: www.cyprofil.co.uk
- A collagen dressing attracts fibroblasts to the wound, acting as both a scaffold and substrate to support and encourage healing in slow or stuck wounds or to replace natural collagen where concurrent disease may compromise tissue viability.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)