- The Smart Oxygen is designed for the short-term administration of oxygen to patients in respiratory distress, pre and post anesthesia and may be used for nebulization
- Avoids anxiety associated with a nasal cannula or masking
- The clear plastic fabric allows full patient visibility to observe respiratory patterns during therapy
- The welded PVC seams keep the interior airtight for initial oxygenation
- Venting access via the zippered top (and handle opening) or outlet (scavenging port) allows the release of excess oxygen and exhaled carbon dioxide
- Ideal for emergency situations, a veterinary professional may provide oxygen therapy single-handed
- A ‘must have’ for every branch clinic, lone worker and emergency service provider
- Includes: plastic coated basket, base tray, bulkhead fittings and bag containing tubing, nebuliser, connector and 5 venturi
- Available in two sizes
Smart Oxygen Standard - 48 x 30 x 30cm
- Product Code: P323
- Pack Size:
For easier treatment of agitated or fractious cats.
Movable internal partition which can be..
Designed for easy application and efficient administration of oxygen
Sliding collar for exact fit..
Dimensions: 533x177x190mm (21x7x7")
Safe and easy to use
Airtight to ..
The Smart Oxygen is designed for the short-term administration of oxygen to patients in resp..
Tags: Smart Oxygen Standard - 48 x 30 x 30cm,